Followers

Friday 8 May 2009

1 Card 3 challenges

Now as it is friday, I have to play in the Just Magnolia challenge which is great. The challenge is to do some stitching. As I love cross stitching this gives me the chance to do abit of embroidery and silk ribbon stitching, they are great to work with.
I also incorporate Liliy of the Valley colour challenge pink, green and blue and Cute Card Thursday Happy Mail. I used some K & CO papers, chipboard embellishments, flowers, brad, sentiments, copic markers and silk ribbon to make the little rose.

Here is a closer look at the stitching
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.

9 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous...I love this Tilda I have her too I love colouring her tights...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

Dawn said...

Aww this is just adorable - love the colours

Deb said...

Beautiful card,love the sweet tilda you used! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely card Hun, fab papers and great image beautifully coloured, love it all.Thanks for joinig us this week
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

NormaJean said...

Oh I love the colors , and your card is just beautiful

Lorraine A said...

aww, what a cute card :-) I love her tights lol I want some like those !!

Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Rach said...

this is a wonderful card. beautiful stitching and i love the flourishes that you have used. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...