Followers

Thursday 18 June 2009

Just Magnolia first (Monthly Challenge)

I have made this custom box for the first Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge. I went with a red and black theme and stamp this lovely magnolia image, coloured her in red and black.
I have also used some flowers and leaves as embellishment, I used a fiskars lace punch as border around the box and I am excited about this monogram stamp as it is one of the first I made...yes very happy indeed.
Well thanks for stopping bye, enjoy the rest of your day.

4 comments:

Liz said...

What stunning work its really fab Love the colours
Liz x

Bev said...

Ohyour box is fabulous Suzette, gorgoeus colours. Thanks so much for taking part in our first monthly challenge x

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a fab Creation!

Dominique

Wiccababe said...

what a gorgeous little box
love the colours and Tilda is coloured beautifully
Debz
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...