Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Stamp with Fun

I have used the sketch over at Stamp with Fun to create this lovely card and mini book, I hardly use mu bind-it-all but I saw this little book on Betty's blog and had to have ago. I went for red and green on this card and I used another one of my new Sarah-Kay stamp, I have also used flowers, glaze, sticky ribbon and ribbon, chipboard to make the book, copics and pro-markers, MS border punch and I have used my sentiment again.Well hope you like it, here is a closer look at the little note book made with the same stamp as the main card well thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card and mini book, so much beautiful deatils.
Erin x

Victoria said...

this si beautiful x

Mona said...

wow what a great card, really great take on the sketch, and cool note book.
Take care
Mona
swf-team

Anonymous said...

wonderful romantic card !!! love the sarah kay image !!!
thanks for joining in our challenge .
hugs tina46
swf-team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...