Followers

Sunday 2 August 2009

My First DT Card For Craft 4 Eternity

Well, Well my first DT cards, how exciting and the sketch is just fab so please come and join us and lets have funI combined two challenges, I am also entering this card for the Just Magnolia challenge, which is to distress your card. I used another maganolia stamp I recently purchased and a MS punch.On this card I used K&CO papers, flowers, copics a leaf punch, flourish stamp on two opposite corners and used these lovely little flowers called crystal blossoms from the Glitter Girls they come in all colours and in a jar that packed. I have a few jars and they last for ages.Well thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Suzette, what a fab first card it's perfect hun, so glad you are on the team.

Hugs

Sarah

Andie's Space said...

Hi Suzette!
Love your card. It has a gorgeous vintage feel & your colour scheme is yummy. That is a gorgeous swirl stamp & where did you get those super cute mini flowers?
Hugs,
Andie xx

pinky said...

Welcome to the team Suzette, and what a stunning card, love the papers, perfect for a distressed feel. Excellent colouring too.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Beautifully coloured and I adore your papers!
Erin x

Lil Daffodil said...

I think that this card is gorgeous. The papers are regal.and the colouring is spot on. I love it.

Leanne said...

Wow, your blog is absolutely fantastic!!! Just become your follower, your designs are wonderful.

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

michele said...

hi suzette welcome to the team!! beautiful first card hun, love the colours and swirls with the detail, just lovely! hugs mx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...