Followers

Sunday 27 September 2009

DT Card and Just Magnolia Challenge.

Hello everyone we have another lovely sketch over at C4E this week and Just Magnolia as a colour combo challenge to use Pink and Grey (Optional Black) that fits in perfectly with our sketch.I used nesties dies, flowers, ribbons, leaf punch, buttons and promarkers and of course the cute magnolia stamps. I also used one of the stamps from my new set.I hope you are enjoying your weekend, as I have been busy arrange things for my new set of character and sentiment stamp sets. I can tell you that there will be some cute images created by the very talented illustrator Kathy Hare. I also have some lovely snowman that will be included that I design myself and there will be loads more on offer.

Well thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.








8 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely card Suzette, love the colour of her dungarees! Sounds like you have some exciting things on the horizon!! Will be keeping an eye on you lol.
Pinky

Liz said...

VERY EFFECTIVE CARD AND COLOURS

LIZ X

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Suzette,
I love your card. the colours are fab and Tilda is so well done. I've started my entry and hope it turns out half as well as this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Victoria said...

very pretty love your woj card too x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Suzette,
Your card is gorgeous. Love the image & the colour scheme is fab.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Love your card, fantastic colouring, must say I'm intrigued by your write up, so I'm following your blog so the suspense doesn't kill me lol,

Hugs Liz x

michele said...

another beautiful card Suzette, love the perfect sentiment hugs mx

Sundancer said...

Stumbled across your blog....I love your crafts, you are so creative, I will enjoy looking at it from time to time....best wishes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...