Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

3 Challenges one card

Hi everyone, I have decided to do a challenge card today and when I looked at all the challenges, I had to do a card but could not make cards for each one so instead I combine them so this card is for My Time to Craft, Creative Card Crew and Stampavie I used the new Post Box and Bird stamp from Crafty Sentiments and also from the Holiday Happiness sentiment set. I went with a blue and red theme and it worked very well.I coloured the images with pro-markers, added some flowers, glitter, gems and used a leaf punch. The papers are from K&Co. Well hope you enjoy the rest of the week and remember to check out the website Here for more wonderful stamps.Happy Stamping.

5 comments:

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Suzette, works perfectly with the blue too.
Pinky

Chrissie said...

Really lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge from My Time to Craft. Hope to see another beauty next time!
Chrissie

Lesley said...

Fab card! The image is so cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

michele said...

beautiful suzette hugs mx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Beautiful card, love this images, thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...