Followers

Sunday 11 July 2010

C4E DT Card

Hi all here is my DT card for C4E I am late posting it sorry...I am off to work in a few mins anyway I have used Pat again and the lovely sketch over at C4E why not join us HERE there is always some fabulous prizes to be won.

1. Use the sketch
2. Make a thank-you card or gift
3. Include a file tab


I have coloured in with copic and promarkers I love this character and she will be available as a digi from the 24th for purchase from the Crafty Sentiments website, the sentiments is from the thank you set. Well enjoy your day and hope it is not as hot as yesterday.

2 comments:

michele said...

Fabulous card Suzette! love the new digi :) good luck with the release hugs xx

crafty amy said...

This is such a sweet image I love the way you have used that sketch :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...