Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

New Digi Circular Sentiments

Wow just about managing my craft space and as a christmas present I am offering a digi freebie on the challenge  blog HERE so make sure you have a look and enjoy using him. Now we have a sheet of 6 lovely Circular Christmas Sentiments for you so make sure you check out the website HERE.

Priced at only £3.99


Here is a card using one of the circular sentiments
by Jo


Come and have look around the website and the challenge blog. Happy stamping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post on a blog or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it's a result of the fire communicated in the post I read. And after this article "New Digi Circular Sentiments". I was moved enough to drop a comment :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
Is it just me or does it look like some of the comments look as if they are
written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on
other online sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Check out my blog post : onlinetreadmillreviews.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...