Followers

Saturday 11 December 2010

New Pictures

I still have no desk to work from to make some cards although I did manage to make a few cards for family and friends. I am sharing a few pictures of the snow in my back garden and down the streets now that the snow has disappeared.
First here is the only completed wall in my craft room as their is a bed that needs to go to make way for a sofa bed instead.


as you can see I have used lots of little baskets to keep things tidy for awhile.

My little Angel Kemi


Sitting near the fire place in our new house


Enjoying the snow in the front Garden

All happy

Now here is some views from the front and back of the house.
at the back the fish pond on your right have frozen over poor fishes but they are o.k now

Down the road
The garden through the back door, no steps in sight arrr!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG allll that snow brrr must be so cold over there but so lovely at the same time. Yes your Kemi is a little angel .. so sweet. Hugs xxx

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Your Kemi is just adorable! Love all that snow.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! little Kemi is just gorgeous!!!! and the snow looks lovely (through a window) lol!

Mickie said...

That baby girl is precious. So sweet. It looks soooo ccccold there.

Axa said...

Kemi is adorable, can't believe all that snow. It looks amazing but I know you must be freezing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...