Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Preview day 3

Well it's day 3 of our preview days and the girls have showcase some lovely cards, remember to join in and you could be the lucky winner of all 5 images.

Loved this cute wee lad. I coloured him with Watercolour pencils and used Peel Offs for the Snow and the Sentiment. 

I have to agree his is a wee cutie and I had fun making this one, lots of white, embossing and stickles!  Billy is coloured with my copics and stickles.

Shell
Just love Billys face on this one so sweet! I decided to add a sun on this one because theres nothing better than watching the sun glisten on the snow!

4 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous cards by the dt but again having a problem with Dora's blog, last post is last week unless it's not loading for me???

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh he is so much fun! reminds me of when my guys where little and went sledding all the time. well, they still look like theat when they go sledding! grins!

Karen Tallon said...

this one is lovely I think this image would suit the younger people i'd send a card to. all your cards are gorgeous, well done!xx

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, the cards are cute!

Marie-Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...