Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

January Sale Yah!!!


Yes that's right, we are having a January sale starting from the 1st to the 8th with 25% off selected items while stock last so make sure you stock up on our stamps and products,  plus we are having new releases starting from the 3rd January so make sure to look out for our fab Love and Romance stamps they are perfect for weddings, Valentine's,  Mothers day. 
 I have used Annabel 'The Mermaid' and one of the sentiments from my Wedding Sentiments Set

I have also decided to release 2 sets of word art sentiments as I just love word art,  these co-ordinates well with our Love and Romance stamp collection. We will also be exhibiting at the Creative Craft Show on February 9th to 11th so please come an say hello, I woud love to meet you all.


Happy 2012 from me and the Design Team.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...